Our Firm has a wealth of experience both locally and internationally, dealing with all contentious and non-contentious aspects of corporate commercial law.
We assist the client come up with contracts that capture their intent as well as comply with the relevant legislation in the area. Due to our vast experience in a wide variety of sectors and practice areas, the client is assured of getting well rounded legal representation.
Areas in which we offer advice and representation include:
- Incorporation and registration of local and foreign companies and business names.
- Company compliance including preparing and filing board of directors’ and shareholders’ resolutions; attending to changes to Memorandum and Articles of Association and company secretarial responsibilities.
- Licencing and Regulatory.
- Preparation of all manner of commercial and corporate agreements including leasing and clearing contracts
- Appointing and liaising with Receivers and Managers of Companies
- Preparation of Trust Deeds and Rules of Pension and Provident funds
- Preparation of securities including debentures, chattels mortgages, lenders agreements for syndicated loans on behalf of banks and financial institutions and perusing security documents for companies borrowing money
- The Capital Markets and Stock Exchange
- Obtaining work permits
- Labour and employment law
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Investment transactions
- Private equity and venture capital investments
- Information Technology
- General advice to local and international clients on commercial law.